Indie Publishing the Write Way
Do you know the difference between a writer and an author?
You do not just write and print.
How did we come up with Indie Publishing the Write Way?
Are you ready for the roller coaster ride that is self-publishing?
Here's the list of what we're going to cover:
- The process of editing a book (because again, you don’t just write and print).
- Formatting the book yourself (you don’t need a professional for that!).
- How to make a book cover (we’ll teach you our secrets!)
- How to market your books (as in how to properly do it without sounding too desperate or like a salesperson)?
- How to create marketing graphics?
- What are the available channels for your book
- How to fund your book?
What should you expect:
This is an online workshop that will run for one month. While we send you emails, we will also hold your hand every step of the way.
- We will offer you honest advice about your book which includes designing the cover and writing the blurb.
- Once you publish your book, we will help you with the promotional stuff. (You’re not alone in this! We will make as much noise as we can!)
- We will cheer you on until you get to the finish line!
We also have a a Facebook group of committed individuals like you with weekly prompts for fuel and inspiration. It is for sharing ideas and encouraging other writers who are on the same journey as you.
This class is for you, if:
- You have a finished manuscript which is now getting eaten by dust, and you don’t know what to do about it.
- You have been writing but have not completed your manuscript and you would like to explore the self-publishing possibilities in your writing career.